Monday, June 9, 2014

OOTD: International Lolita Day - Summer 2014


Last Saturday was International Lolita Day! International Lolita Day happens once in the summer, and once in the winter. It's a celebration of the fashion that unifies us all.

I didn't do anything particularly special this ILD; I had invited two friends over but both said they probably couldn't make it. But  did want to celebrate and get dressed up - so did!

Pinky Paradise!

JSK, Shoes - Bodyline
Blouse - Thrifted
Socks - Offbrand
Wig - L-email
Accessories - Angelic Pretty, My Dearest Victoria, Offbrand


This is one of two new dresses that I received. I love it! It's so princess-y and chiffon-y. But it was so hot, and the wig didn't help, so I really just dressed up and then took it off. But then, one of my friends, Ashley, texted me and said she wanted to come over and get frilly! I got to dress up again, this time in my second new dress, a replica of Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet!

Dark in the Night

OP, bow - Oo Jia
Socks - Secret Shop
Shoes - Bodyline
Wig - MintyMix
Accessories -  Angelic Pretty, Offbrand



Ashley doesn't yet have any lolita clothes, so I got to play dress up with her! I dressed her in my Cinderella Bunny dress, pink bunny blouse, ankle socks, and Bodyline shoes!

Here is a picture of the two of us! Isn't she ADORABLE?


Although we really didn't do any lolita-esque things, it was fun to get dressed up! 

I hope you had a fun saturday as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment