Friday, November 14, 2014

Current Lolita Wishlist - Classic Lolita Edition!!


I fall in and out of loving lolita. I'll always appreciate the fashion, but sometimes I'm just not that into wearing it or looking at it. But now, I've suddenly fallen back in, and fallen hard. I'm wanting to completely redo my wardrobe and have lots of new pieces to wear and touch and feel pretty in.

I'll always love sweet. I would never sell my Toy Parade JSK for anything. It was the first time I obtained a dream dress. But in the winter, I think I want to try my hand at classic. It's so beautiful and sophisticated, and can be very ornate. As you see from the top photo, I'm loving browns, and loving Angelic Pretty's new releases.


This is Angelic Pretty's tiered JSK in brown. This is my favorite colorway! And best thing, it would fit me with room to spare, haha. It's my new dream dress. It's around $290, which is pretty reasonable for a new print release from AP. I love the tiered fabric on the sides; it seems to be a trend with AP. I also love all the lace, especially the bottom layer. I'm definitely going to be getting it as soon as I can!


And this is Angelic Pretty's Quartet Chocolate skirt in pink. I'm not sure which is my favorite colorway, between the pink, the mint, and the brown. Maybe mint? We'll see. This is another super ornate piece...I think it was released in the international shop just a few days ago? I've only seen a few AP skirts that would fit me, but this is one of them! And it's less than $200! I, um...really want this and might get this soon as well!


Of course these are just examples of things I'll be needing, but since I'm coming from an extremely sweet background, I'll need a whole new set of accessories! Brown and gold shoes, brown and ivory bows and barets, brown and ivory blouses, jewelry...a lot of this I'll probably get second hands. It will also depend on which pieces in which colorways I get. For example, if I get the skirt in mint, I might want a mint blouse, or mint shoes. Also socks, wrist cuffs...I get so excited thinking about it, but I also weep at all the money I'll spend!


Also, um, I want these earrings, but that has nothing to do with classic lolita, haha.

I'm going to my first meet in a very long time at the beginning of December. I hope I'll have one of these pieces by then and can put together my very first classical coordinate! If I don't get these exact pieces, I might get something secondhand for the event. I just am really feeling classic lolita right now. So lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment