Sunday, May 17, 2015

New Favorite Video Game + New Job


I haven't written in a bit, but I've been busy! At least, the past few days I have been!

My birthday is coming up on the 28th! And then not even a week after that, my fiance, some friends, and myself will be off to Ohio for Colosalcon! It'll be the first time any of us have ever been, and it's the biggest convention I'll have ever been to!

I'm not sure how much stuff I'll be able to buy, however, because I have quite a few new penpals and package buddies! But I enjoy giving gifts to friends. Of course, most, if not all, of my leftover money will probably be spent in Colosalcon's Artist Alley!


Lately I've been obsessing over a new (to me) game - Harvest Moon GBC! I've always wanted to get i to the Harvest Moon games and tried with many different versions, but always found them really boring. But the other day, I just really really wanted to play one and truly get into it. So, I restarted the GBC game I had bought in the eshop ages ago...and finally, something clicked, and I'm really into it! However, with this game, you can't really interact with anyone but the shopkeepers and there's not really anything to do besides the main task of taking care of the farm. I'd like to play a newer version where you can do more, so my friends said she'd lend me A New Beginning! I can't wait!


Lastly, I have a new job! I'm working retail again, which is okay. It's just a lot to get used to at once! The registers are so much different then the previous place I worked at, as is the clientele. 

Because of this, I haven't really had time to do much for myself and I haven't really felt like myself. I was even supposed to be off today but had to go in! Hopefully I can pick myself up and do some things for myself soon.

I hope you all are having a good day~

No comments:

Post a Comment