Saturday, April 26, 2014

Obligatory "First Post" Post

First there was my Xanga. Then a Livejournal. Then Wordpress, Blogspot, and tumblr. And now I'm back here, on Blogger. Apparently I had a Blogger blog already? It's deleted now, I was writing silly personal nonsense there. Anyway, this is my umpteenth attempt at having a blog, except this time I have a purpose for this blog. And that purpose is...blogging! Not venting, not reblogging, but good old fashion BLOGGING. Let's see how long I last this time.

As for an introduction - here you go: My name is Bunny. Yes, really (actually, no, not really, but let's pretend). I am 23 years old, but only for about a month longer. I live in a medium sized college town in a small apartment with my fiance. My ultimate goal is to write and draw my own comics, or perhaps even just illustrate...but right now I work for a certain large online retailer putting product from one place to another. I haven't graduated from college, yet, I had to take a break due to my depression and anxiety and haven't been able to afford it again.

Where hobbies are concerned, I of course love writing and drawing most of all. I also enjoy making pointless video blogs for YouTube. I'm usually playing about four video games at once and never completing any of them. I sometimes do a type of Japanese club dancing called parapara. I also sometimes dress up in a Japanese street fashion called "lolita," which entails looking like a frilly cupcake. I also highly enjoy wasting time on tumblr, feel free to follow me there.

Why I started this blog: um. I keep wanting to have a place just to write...I suppose you could call them articles? Opinions? Thoughts? Not quite a personal blog where I vent and cry, and not quite a tumblr made for reblogging thousands of images I don't own. You know. A normal vlog. "Normal." I'll probably be blogging about my thoughts on various types of media, be it new anime, video games, fashion trends, etc. I might also make personal opinion lists or coverage of any experiences I may have. You know. What all those other blogs do.

Whatever it is I end up writing here, I do hope you enjoy and stick around~!

~Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment