Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Past Week or So


Today I am feeling in a mentally bad place, so I decided to do things that would cheer me up, like writing a blog post.


As you can see from the picture, I redyed my hair! Well, my friend did. I love it but...suddenly, two weeks later, I want to go to a natural color! Maybe a color slightly darker then a milky tea brown? I think my hair is still too short for lighter colors...if it ever gets back to its former glory, I might go full blonde, but right now, I just want a creamy brown color. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to get the color corrector and dye right now! ;o;

This past weekend, I went to a mall with the fiance and some of my friends. This is what I wore:



It's a pink and purple paradise outfit, heehee! We all went to the candy store and bought some candy, and Ashley even bought me a Hello Kitty plush! And when we got back into town, Ashley gave me some money she owed me for a dress I sold to her...in the form of a video game!


(I got a manicure with my mommy, as you can see~) Project Diva F! I already made a post about my refound love for Vocaloids, so I won't make another...but let me just say this game is GREAT! I might post a review on it. But it will definitely be in my monthly favorites. I also want to go back and buy the first two Project Diva games...I might, once I have money...

OR, I might spend all my money forever on my newest obsession...TAOBAO! Taobao is a Chinese shopping site which hosts loads of different stores. There, you can find anything, from home goods, to jewelry, to anime goods, even lolita clothing! I'm definitely going to make a huge post on future wants from Taobao. I might just buy all my clothes from there from now on! So much CUTE STUFF.

Another thing I've done recently is go to the thrift store. While I was there I found a few cute items of clothes, but my real catch was this:


A Totodile Pokedoll, straight from the Pokemon Center in New York! He's so round and cuuute. Also, a Sudowudo plush, but that's not as impressive, hah.

A few days ago, my fiance traded in some things and got a 3DS XL. It's soooo huge compared to the regular 3DSs! And so, I decided I had to have one, too. I gathered together some old gaming things to trade...and at the first store we went to, the one where he got his, they said even with all the things I was trading in it would still be a lot to pay. I was really discouraged, but we tried another store, and they took everything and I didn't have to pay a thing! (And fiance got the huge Metal Gear collection for really cheap!) So here is my new baby:


I've already covered it in stickers :3 I've also gotten back into Animal Crossing! I was SO into that game when it came out a little over a year ago, and played it pretty hardcore, but when Pokemon X came out, I was a little negligent of my town! But I think I'm getting back into the swing of things.

And then when we came home from getting the DS, we got out of the car, and heard a meowing...and up comes a black cat! He (the fiance says it's a he? I couldn't tell...) looks to be about a year or so old, and in very good shape and of a good weight. He was so friendly! He talked to us, rubbed us, and even let me pick him up when he made a dash for our door XD He really wanted to come inside...and if we didn't have a pet fee, and had a bit more money for cat food and litter and vet visits and such, we'd take him. I named him Horus!



Tonight I heard him meowing outside our door, so I went outside to say hello...it started raining, so me and the fiance sat under the overhang with him until the rain stopped. I want to keep him so badly!! I know we can't but...he's such a sweetie...


As for today...I've had an okay day. But in my head, I've just felt like something is screaming and trying to get out. I deal with depression, but for the past few weeks or so, I've been dealing with it splendidly, and now to suddenly be falling back down is...ugh. I've become fixated on how I view myself again. And I don't think too highly of myself when I get down. 

But tomorrow is a new day. I can change. Right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment