Sunday, September 13, 2015

San Francisco, My Future, and the Blog's Future


So it's been...a while, hasn't it! In all honesty, I was planning to stop using this blog and just make YouYube videos instead. But now, I'm not so sure anymore. I don't feel like making videos and updating my channel anymore, suddenly. I don't really know what I want to do. I'm not even sure if I want to use this blog anymore. I guess I'm going through a Melty Bunny identity crisis! I do have a vlog coming up tomorrow, though.

Enough about that, however! The past is the past and the present is a little uncertain but that's okay.

Last weekend, I was fortunate enough to take a trip to San Francisco with my mom! I've been before and I loved it, and this time we went as part of a tour group so we got to see and do a lot of things we didn't the first time.


One of these things was going to Lucasfilm! From a tourist-y view, maybe going to Lucasfilm wasn't the most exciting thing, as we didn't really do that much. But for me personally...Lucasfilm kind of did something to me. One of the things we did there was watch (in the same theater where the dailies are watched!) a reel of what Lucasfilm, Skywalker Sound, and ILM really does. And it made me remember my time majoring in digital animation. Around this time was when my depression and anxiety really spiked and I was never able to finish the program and graduate. Because of the difficulty I had at that time and because so much time had passed since taking those classes, I just figured I'd never finish with that degree. But sitting in that building, in that theater, watching some of the things that ILM does...it really got me missing digital animation and creating.

And so, I decided that in Fall 2016, I'm going to go back to school to finish my degree in digital animation! I'm super excited!


Another thing going on in my future is...my wedding! While on the plane to San Fran, I asked my mom if...instead of paying for the wedding/reception, she and my dad could pay for my honeymoon! We planned on having a small, small wedding and focus more on the reception, anyways, but when it came to the honeymoon, it was something we figured we may not be able to do for a while because of financial reasons. BUT! After about a week, my parents said YES! And where did we (well...moreso me, haha) want to go? Disney World, of course!! So in Spring, we'll be getting married and going on a fun trip! I can't wait!


What else is new? Not much. I'm searching for a job because I want to save up for a new desktop and some other things. I'm going to start a new workout routine tomorrow, and I also have an interview! We're probably going to be moving in a month or so to a larger apartment in our complex, so that's exciting. I miiiight start seriously working on beginning my webcomic soon.

I might start using this blog regularly again, I'm not very sure. I'd like to have an outlet and either make videos and/or post vlogs, but I guess I'm not really feeling it right now.

Whatever happens, thanks for reading~!


No comments:

Post a Comment