Tuesday, March 22, 2016

What's New?

Hello from the Yoshi family~

I think I want to blog again so that's what I'm going to do! But it's been six months! Some things have changed. So I think it's time for a reintroduction. 

My name is Bunny and I'll be 26 in two months. In less than a month I'll be getting married to my best friend. We live in a small apartment with the cutest cat ever. I'm not sure exactly what I do with life, but I know I want it to be something creative, probably comics? I want to tell stories and have them reach people. I also really love helping people. Right now my future is a little uncertain, but that's okay!

For many a year I have felt limited in what I can do because of my depression, anxiety, and general fears of failure and such. I'm really sick of that, so I am trying to overcome that. And I think it might slowly be working!

On this blog, I am going to be sharing reviews about pretty much anything and just talking about things in my life that I like and want to share, whether that be fashion, makeup, video games, comics, etc.!

I am going to try and also use this blog as the center point for some things I would like to do - dances posted on my parapara channel, I want to experiment with a podcast because it seems like fun, any art or comic thing I do, and the very rare video.

A few things I am not going to talk about on here that I used to - lolita fashion (I love it to death but I;ve accepted that I don't think I'll be wearing it again), and most things related to mental health/weight loss/self help (because while these are things I like and things I want to help other people with, I I don't feel I am at the point to be able to be helping others). 

Some things that have changed or not changed since my last entry that I had been talking about: I haven't cut or dyed my hair in a long time, I am not going back to school just yet (I'm still not sure what I'd like to do), I really don't feel like making videos much anymore and that's ok (except parapara videos), I really feel like doing a whole bunch at once lately.

So, hello if you're an older reader, or hello if you're new! See you soon~



No comments:

Post a Comment