Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fitness Update//Future Purchases

Get the Starbucks birthday cake frappuccino for the next few days only! It's so yummy!

Hello everyone~! The past few days have been very mentally exhausting for me, but not in all bad ways. 

To update on my entry where I said I was going to tackle my eating habits and starting working out - I have lost weight! How much exactly? I'm, um, not sure. Weight normally fluctuates from day to day, and even in the same day. But my weight is fluctuating 15+ pounds, which is odd! Oh well. At least something is happening!

So I was talking with a friend and we've decided to work out at the gym together! She's actually going to pay to get herself a premium membership so she has a guest pass; I'm so overwhelmed by her kindness! Gotta keep filling out those job applications so I can help pay! But, I'm very excited to go to a real gym again, and regularly. What's going to be interesting is that she works night shift, so we're going to be working out pretty early in the morning. I'm excited and a little nervous!!

Also, I've been doing a good bit of art lately.

It looks like I'm going to be spending part of my tax refund on the New 3DS XL. My 3DS XL isn't broken...quite. I notice hat occasionally the bottom screen's brightness will flicker slightly, and sometimes when it's closed, it thinks it's open, which isn't good. So I guess I'll be getting a new one! I'll probably get black so I can paint glitter over it.

I'm also aybe going to be getting some of the YRU platform high-top shoes in black because I found them on sale. I love platform shoes! I haven't really had any proper ones since high school. My best friend actually has these and let me try hers on and they're super comfortable!

One thing for sure I'm going to spending money on is sending a package to my best friend in the UK!

But, as I discovered after I began writing this, my money is going to come in before I attend MTAC, my local anime convention, next weekend! I've been reasoning with myself to not spend all of my money on ridiculous things, so if I do spend money there, it will probably mostly be in the artist alley, or if I happen to see a cute Chikorita!

I'm going to be dressing up both days I'm attending, so hopefully I can do a quick ootd post? I'm twinning with my best friend the first day!

I hope you all are having a great day~!

1 comment:

  1. This work out thing and going to a gym- that sounds really good! I'm happy to hear that you lost weight :) and even thouh the days will get harder and harder, one day they will get easier and easier

    greetings
    Ma-chan

    ReplyDelete