Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 2015 Favorites!!


I haven't done a favorites post in a while! I actually filmed this as a vlog as well and I'll be uploading it later tomorrow, so head over to my YouTube channel if you want to check that out! Let's get started~


Priceless.

My first favorite isn't an item at all - it's happiness! As I've mentioned before, I suffer with depression and anxiety as well as a few other mental funtime issues. But lately I've just been like, "No. No more of that." Of course, my issues haven't gone away, but lately I've just been really, really happy and getting a lot of things done and overall just feeling better about things. I still have a long way to go, but I feel like I'm starting to actually move again.

Pro Longwear Foundation: $32 // Pro Longwear Powder: ~$30??

I really only have two makeup favorites this month, and they're both from MAC! I've never had a high-end foundation, only drugstore ones, and I decided since foundation really was a base for everything I should try a high-end one. I believe my shade is NW15? Or NC...? NW sounds right, but it definitely is 15 (one of the lightest shades). It goes on so smooth and light and I fee it really does look so much better and offers great coverage without being heavy. I highly recommend it, even though it is pricy. I do feel that you don't use as much, as well.

bunny necklace: $12

This next favorite is actually a present from my best friend in the UK, Ashley! Along with a bunny patch and some heart earrings, she sent me this "bunny" necklace in pink! It obviously perfect for me since I am Bunny. It's pretty big and reflective and just overall wonderful.

Daisy Choker: $10?

I'm not sure of the prices of the last three jewelry items because they were gifts from bestie Miraiina, so I'm going to have to estimate. Also, this isn't even a picture of the choker I have because I couldn't find a picture of it on Claire's' website, so picture the black wiring as clear and the colored flowers as white daisies. I love the 90s so I love these chokers that everyone now has again. But this one has my third favorite flower on in!

Cherry Earrings: $8?

Even though I only have one hole open right now, I love earrings, especially dangling ones. I also really love cherries!! Not eating them, of course, I hate the taste. But I love the way cherries look, they're adorable! These earrings from Claire's aren't too big but big and pink enough to be noticeable.

Fake Septum: $14?

Hey look, not only is it a fake septum, but a hint of the daisy choker, bunny necklace, and cherry earrings! Either way, this fake septum ring from Claire's is also surprisingly comfortable and sturdy. It does take a bit to get used to the feeling of something dangling out of your nose, but I think it looks very cute. Also, I don't think I would ever get my septum pierced for real, so this fake jewelry is perfect!

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl: $40

Next are three games for the Nintendo 3DS! Firstly is a very cute RPG that I actually got half off while Atlus was doing their half-off sale (or are they still doing it?). It's honestly a bit difficult and very time consuming, but it's a very reasonable difficulty that makes the game more realistic. If you've never played an Etrian Odyssey game, I highly recommend this one!

Fairune: $3

Fairune is a retro-not-retro RPG avaliable on the eshop for a very reasonable price. This game mimics an older RPG, and as such, at times there may not really be clear objectives. But you have never played an older, harder RPG this one is a good jump into the genre. Fairune is also very cute! Actually, all the games that are on my favorites this month are cute.

Legend of Dark Witch: $4

Also available on the Nintendo eshop is Legend of Dark Witch, a cute (see?) platformer that reminds me a lot of Megaman. I don't have much to say about this one as it is really just a basic platformer, but I recommend it as well!


Go! Princess Precure is the newest in the Precure series and is currently coming out in Japan. I've watched a few episodes of the original Precure, but just never got around to finishing it. I've been wanting to jump back in with one of the newest series, and to be honest it was the "princess" in the title of this anime that drew me in! The theme of this series is not only princesses, but dreams and happiness, which is something I can obviously get behind. It's very adorable and the fighting sequences are surprisingly well choreographed! 


Priceless as well (Or, $15)

Last favorite is a gift from my fiance, a Birdo plushie! We got this from a local video game store, so I can't really say where you could get one for sure local to you. They also had a lot of the Koopalings and some other enemies. This plushie isn't very big, but I love Birdo, so I don't care and love to cuddle with it.


That's it for this month! (And if you were wondering, an UNfavorite for this month would happen to be Starbuck's Smores Frappucinno Iced Drink Bottle thing! So gross!)

I actually uploaded my favorites vlog ahead of time, so go ahead and watch if you want to actually see these items~!


No comments:

Post a Comment