Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 2015 Collective Haul!

Alpaca necklace from my bestie wants to be in the haul, too!!

In March, I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase and receive a good bit of items! I've never done a haul on my blog, only on my vlog channel, but it just didn't feel like a fun video, so I figured maybe it would be better as a blog post? So this is a haul from Forever 21, Hot Topic, the Nintendo Eshop, and even WalMart!

As with any of my haul/what I got posts, I am in no way bragging, only sharing! I like looking at hauls, but they're not for everyone. Now that that's out of the way, let's start~


I'll start with probably my favorite item from WalMart, this floor length light teal skirt! It has an inner opaque skirt and an outer, sheer, chiffon skirt! It's very flowy and wonderful to wear outside in the spring! WalMart's really been stepping up their clothing game lately! Unfortunately with this and a bit of my other items, I don't remember the exact price, but I believe this was $12.


Next from WalMart is this black slightly patterned skater dress with a heart-shaped mesh neck! I decided to get this in black because it would go with most of my things that way. I think this was at least under $14? 


I got this lace, floral shawl from WalMart as well! I've never really owned one, but my bestie really likes them, and they are indeed cute! The only bad thing is that the fringe at the bottom gets stuck on everything, including all the charms I have on my purse! I think this was around $10.


Second to last from WalMart are these adorable light teal shorts! These were under $10, I believe. Unfortunately they're a little tight if I just ate something big, haha.


Lastly is what I'm wearing today (hence this picture), a black tank top with daisies on it! (sorry for boobie shot, aha) I love daisies, so I had to get this! I also pretty much live in tank tops after it gets anywhere above 50˚. I think this was only $3! They had a lot of cute other pattens I might want to get later...


Next is Forever 21, where I only got two things. I love Forever 21, but being plus sized, I can rarely buy from their main line and have to get F21+. This would be fine if my local F21 had a plus size section. For the longest time it had maybe three plus size items in the entire store, but when I went on Friday, there was an entire plus size room! I had seen this acid wash 90s-esque romper on the website but I think it was sold out, so I was happy to see it here! When I first tried it on I got scared because it was a bit small, but I forgot that the straps were all the way on the smallest setting ^^; This was about $15, I think.

The next item I got from F21 I'm not going to picture, because they're just really basic jeans. But they're also really comfy jeans, and they were also only $10!


From Hot Topic, I also only got two items. Firstly is this adorable baggy tee shirt with sprites of the characters and enemies from the first Mario Bros game! Blooper is my favorite. I don't remember how much this was, but it's Hot Topic so imagine it is marked up a lot.


Last from HT are these adorable cameo earrings with crab spiders suspended in the middle! When it comes to spiders, I've recently found a lot of them cute...as long as they are on the computer screen, and not next to me. I believe these were $9.


Finally is the Nintendo Eshop purchases. I decided to get a new theme, so I got this adorable Kirby theme! I love the stripes on the folders and the happy music! As with all (?) themes, this was $2.


Secondly I got another Megaman game, because for some reason I can't get enough of platformers lately even though I am really, really bad at them. 


Lastly is a game I owned when it first came out but had since sold back, Mario Kart 7! I can't get enough of Mario Kart, I really can't. I love most of them so much. My thumb is so sore from pressing the A button already. And I'm actually decent at these games, too!


So, that was it! Of course, I didn't get this all in one day, haha.

What have you bought recently?

1 comment:

  1. Hi cutie,
    All your purchases were adorable ^.^
    The alpaca necklace was super sweet.

    Loved reading your blog, I will read more often.
    Scarlett
    http://www.pasteldreamsandrainbowskies.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete