Sunday, May 11, 2014

Depression Sets In? Top Ten Favorite YouTubers!!



Apologies for not posting in the past few days. I've been kind of down, and yesterday was literally the worst day in ages. Ugh. I remember when my depression first really took over me. I couldn't do anything. I was a lifeless shell, pretty much. But one thing that made me smile a bit was certain YouTubers.

This isn't necessarily a list of those YouTubers who cheered me up then, but rather my all time favorite YouTubers right now. Of course, many of those people who made me feel alive again are on this list! Some of these people are well known, others aren't, and they all make videos about different things. I hope you find someone you like here!

And you can find my new YouTube account here. Where are the vlogs I promised? Well…I filmed two more, and now my computer won't recognize the SD card or the cord. Huh. One day?




Drew is a new find for me, but she still makes the list! It will become evident as you read this list that I like vloggers who make fashion vlogs! I love her goth-y, cute style. She is absolutely beautiful and her personality is so fun! Definitely check her out if you like alternative fashion.




Sammie is one of those vloggers I found when I was in my dark time. I don't remember how, but one of her videos popped up in my recommended videos list and I gave it a watch. This is when I fell in love with beauty vloggers. Sammie is absolutely adorable and has a really unique fashion style. I've been following her for a while, and I've really seen her grow. A lot of times with beauty vloggers, I watch then not necessarily for the video content, but because hearing their voice and seeing their smile is like having a friend talk to you. She's one of the "bigger" beauty vloggers, but still check her out. She doesn't let her popularity go to her head and remain true to herself. And she was going to school (I don't know if she finished yet or not) to become a mortician, how cool is that??



8. Sycra

I found this user through a tumblr post. Someone was saying he had discovered the "secret" to drawing perspective much easier. I gave it a look and…yes he did. He has a lot of cool drawing tips and hints that I never would have thought of! Sycra also reviews art programs and critiques art, as well as showing his own art and doing art tutorials. I honestly haven't watched many of his videos yet, but definitely recommend him if you are an artist!




Peachie is one of my favorite two lolitas! She's a sweet girl and sweet lolita, and I just love watching her sugary, frilly videos. Her world seems so interesting, she's one of those people I really just want to be friends with. She's also a very strong girl, for many reasons. I love everything that she does, if that doesn't sound too creepy, haha. She's an excellent lolita who wears mostly Bodyline and offbrands, also, which is really cool in a fashion filled with brand snobs. If you like lolita fashion, give her a watch!




I've mentioned Blogilates before in my "Weight Loss for Beginners" post! Cassey has revolutionized making exercise fun with her pop pilates videos. She is so happy and bubbly, and in each of her videos she is very encouraging. It really helps you complete the workout! And if you don't have a lot of time, her videos are short, so you can just put on a few and get a whole workout!




Oh, Jon. I was introduced to him through my fiance, who watches more gamer videos then I. Jon has a great sense of humor and his editing is just fantastic. He doesn't do let's plays, but rather reviews, both on YouTube and Normalboots. I can't really give him enough praise, so just check him out.




Kozue is a lovely girl and a fantastic dancer. And did you know she played KozKoz in Akibaranger? Anyway, she was another wonderful person I found when I was truly down, and her smile and dances really cheered me up. I can't explain why.




Like Jon, Caddy has a very unique sense of humor and his video game videos are so different from the norm. Me and the fiance just started watching him about a month ago, but we've since watched most of his videos because they're all so great! As you can tell, I'm not good at describing video game vloggers, haha.




Yes, I disagree with a lot of this girl's views and actions. But Trish is such a lovely, wonderful person. She doesn't just make beauty videos, but those are probably the videos of hers I like the most. Trish has dreams of making it big, and I really want her to succeed. And before you insult her intelligence, you do know half her current videos are jokes, right? I don't recommend Trish for everyone, but she is a lot of fun.




Her name is Bunny, too! Honestly, she annoyed me a bit at first, but I thought, "Her name is Bunny, so I have to watch one of her videos!" So I did, and I fell in love. Bunny is probably the most unique person on this list, both in terms of fashion and personality. She also suffers from depression and anxiety, and I think that's one reason why I connect with her on a deep level. To be honest, I'm not liking a lot of her recent videos, they seem to be aimed more towards what her viewers want to see rather then what she wants to make, and she always says certain phrases because that's what her viewers want. But her videos from about two-three years ago…I must have watched her old videos at least five times each. Like I said, it's not always about the content, but about having someone there, talking to you. My love for this girl is endless. I want so badly for her happiness. I'd recommend checking her out, maybe watching some of her outfit of the day videos first.

1 comment:

  1. I follow several of these youtube channels too :D they are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete