Monday, May 5, 2014

Useless Desires

This picture is unrelated.

So some days here on Meltybunny, I'll be writing from a list of seventy journal prompts. This is the first one - useless desires! Boy, do I have a lot of those. 

Let's start with lolita clothing, since I've already written about it here. My wardrobe used to be bigger, but also filled with sub par pieces and…replicas (gasp!). I really only have three dresses right now, three pairs of shoes, and two blouses. Not a very varied wardrobe, huh? So the first things I'd like to add are basics. A ton more blouses. More socks and tights. Just more things to take a main piece and change it up.

Of course I want dresses. I'm a sweet girl, so most of the dresses I want are print dresses. I think right now, my favorites are the most overrated ones like Sugary Carnival, Dream Sky, and Milky Planet. But I do like some of the not so hyped prints, like Dreamy Baby Room. Pretty much anything with overly cutesy themes. However, I do love some of Angelic Pretty's complex non-print dresses. My dream dress is in fact Dream Doll! But lately, I've actually started liking classic lolita as well and I want to add a few pieces to my wardrobe. I think the one I like most right now is Alice and the Pirate's Night Ship Alice.

Another useless desire…more video games! I love video games. 

For PC, I would love to get more of the Sims 3 games. Yes, yes, EA is the devil, I know. But I can't help it, I've been obsessed since the first game! I really want to get the University expansion. I'm definitely getting the fourth game in the series once it is released…except I'll have to get the downloadable copy because my CD drive has a CD stuck in it, haha. The Sims 3, actually, is the disc stuck!

For 3DS, there are so many games I want to get, but I think right now the two I want most are a part of the Mario franchise: the new Mario Party game, and New Yoshi's Island at the time of posting this, I have obtained New Yoshi's Island! And on the WiiU, I can't wait for Mario Kart 8!

I think a lot of the games I want are for older systems. For exapmle, on Gamecube, I really want to repurchase Eternal Darkness. I'm not huge into horror, but this one was just perfect. I also really want to play a lot of the older Zelda games, but luckily, most (all?) of them are available on either the 3DS's or WiiU's e-shop.


Finally, here's a list of random things I would like to get: sketchbooks and notebooks, stickers, Pokemon plushies, vinyls from my favorite artists, prints to hang on the wall, a button maker and infinite shrinky dink paper, infinite printer cartridges, enough iced coffee and sweet tea to last me forever.


What are some of your useless desires? 

No comments:

Post a Comment