Sunday, May 4, 2014

Melty Bunny the Vlogger...Again?!


I love blogging. I love sharing my thoughts and tips. But I also love video blogging. I'm sure it's not a secret that I've actually been video blogging for about two years now, though less consistently since I moved last summer. I kind of miss it! I never really got "popular" or whatever (but when have I ever been? hahaha) but it was fun to film and edit, and I did reach some people so that was cool.

So, I'm waiting for my fiance to call me, and after that I'm going to film my April favorites! But, is that weird, to film something I've already written about? I don't follow too many bloggers who are also vloggers and vice versa, so I don't know if other people do this? Like, I feel like it could be okay because some people don't like reading long walls of texts and just like watching or listening, and some people prefer to read.

I'm also kind of out of the vlogging...um, style though? Like...hmm, what am I trying to say...I'm out of practice talking to myself, pretty much. I'm in the *mood* to do it, but when the camera turns on, I don't know if I'll muster the right happy energy that I like to have in front of the camera? I'm actually a very boring person so some of my vlogs in the past have been dull, not because of the content, but because I wasn't always smiling and upbeat. I'd like to fix this!

There's also the issue of consistent filming. Since I started work, I am veeeery rarely ever alone. The only reason I'm alone today is because fiance has mandatory overtime at work (which I have next Saturday, boo). The fiance has said he'll gladly go into the next room so I can film, but I feel a little silly talking to myself when I know he can hear me...but I feel like this is something a lot of vloggers have to overcome, especially those who live at home still. But I don't want to film one awesome video and have that be it. I have to commit! And having this blog, I definitely have material to work from. So I have to get over my silly fears and just...do it! I'll probably film on Wednesdays or the weekends (those are my days off) and editing doesn't take me long, so I'll have at least one video up a week if not two.

So! HERE is a link to my channel. Google doesn't want to verify that I own this blog and the account, even though they're both under the same Google account, but whatever...I'll fix that later. When I have the video uploaded, I will link it on the April Favorites post, which can be found HERE.

Wish me luck~!

No comments:

Post a Comment