Thursday, May 1, 2014

Me May//Goals for the Month



Happy May Day! It's my birthday month, so it's "Me May," hahaha. I hope you are all having a wonderful, warm day and enjoying the sunshine! Also, for those of you who are in school, I hope your exams go well! Work hard!



I don't really want to make too many "personal" type posts on here…so I'll keep it to this paragraph. I'm going to be bluntly honest - I took off from work after lunch because I was panicking over the stupidest thing. My depression has been acting up terribly recently. All I want to do is sleep, or just lie around; I don't want to do anything I like or anything fun. I don't want to see friends or go to work. I'm crying and panicking and getting anxious over the silliest things. But…I don't have the luxury to give into my depression. I have to help my fiance out and work. To be honest, it's been hard trying to fight the darkness. Really hard. But I have to. I'm going to try my hardest this month to be able to depend on myself and not others. FIGHT!



As for my birthday, I really don't know what I want to do! I kind of want to have a little get together with friends…but I don't know what to do. I'm sure I'll end up going to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Cheesecake Factory, with my parents and the fiance. I actually don't have work on my birthday, yay. 

I want to buy myself a present, but I'm not sure what. For years, I've been wanting a certain, small tattoo, and I thought I had come to the decision to get it for my birthday, but…I'm not sure anymore. Maybe a video game? Maybe a 3DS XL? Maybe a button maker? Maybe a trip to Sephora? And I know UNIF is coming out with a platform gelly shoe soon…I don't know!!



As with every month, I like to set goals for myself. Feeling accomplished is a good thing! So, here are my goals for May:

  • Clean the apartment and KEEP IT CLEAN!
  • Make blog posts every day!
  • Try to get back on track with healthy eating
  • Finish 10 art pieces
  • Beat any video game (because why not)
  • Try to be okay with myself
  • Drink so much water
  • See a little bit of weight loss progress



That's it for today! I'm not sure what tomorrow's post will be…I know what I want it to be, but I won't say it because then I'll jinx it…


Be happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment