Sunday, May 18, 2014

~Sunday Funday~ Friends and Lolita!



Today was a really great day for a number of reasons! Firstly, I hung out with one of my best friends, Chelsea! Chelsea and I have been friends since seventh grade! That's twelve years ago! We met because of our love of anime and Harry Potter!

We got coffee and went to the mall~ Neither of us had much spending money, but we walked around Sephora and ogled everything. Personally, I'm loving bright colors like Urban Decay's Electric palette and Sephora's in house brand liquid eyeliners in pink and yellow!

We also went to Hot Topic, and I decided it's been too long since I dyed my hair :x So I might dye it teal again? I don't know! Maybe pink again? Ummm…I don't knowwww. I think a darker color would look good on my shorter hair, so maybe purple? Thoughts?

Then we went to Hastings where I saw my friend Davey. She bought some movies there, and some popcorn! And when we got back to my apartment we watched Pineapple Express. Neither of us had seen it before, and it was pretty funny.

While we were watching it, I was browsing through a lolita sales comma…and I saw this set for sale:



It's a replica of Milky Planet, headbow and waist ties, another headbow, socks, replica bag, and jewelry! And the price was very reasonable! So I asked the seller to hold it until I get paid on Friday morning, and she said yes!! I'm getting a new dress and all these accessories!

Now, I wore replicas about a year ago, and then I decided I want to support the brands instead and that my replicas weren't of the best quality. So I'm a little conflicted here. But the real Milky Planet is a dress that I couldn't normally fit into. And yes, I am trying to lose weight. So one day, I'll sell this dress and get the real thing. But for now, I think it's okay. I also justify it's okay because one of my lolita idols, Princess Peachie, wears replicas, hahaha.

I'm very excited because I haven't been into lolita in a while, and buying this has sparked my interests. I don't quite know where I'll wear it yet…there haven't been any meets in my comm lately that I want to/can attend…and honestly, I feel very distant from many of the other members of my community. So maybe I'll wear it alone, maybe I'll ask a lolita friend to join me for an outing, maybe to a convention of some sort, who knows.

I hope you all had good days today too!
~Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment