Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mini Pre-Birthday Haul~


Today I'm going to talk about the fun day I've had yesterday and show you what I purchased as well as what my fiance got me for my birthday!

We were woken up super early by the sound of one of our pictures falling into the sink...but we didn't know that's what the noise was, so there was brief moment of panic. But it was kind of nice to be awake that early. We then decided we were up, so why not have breakfast at Taco Bell, since he had never had anything from their breakfast menu. I'm usually not a very adventurous eater, I like to stick to what I like, so I had the steak and egg burrito! After that we kind of just lazed about for a while. Then we ran a few errands, and then we were off to Opry Mills!

Here is a selfie I took~ I felt cute...



Last time I was there, I had seen a bag I really wanted, so the fiance said he would get it for my birthday!


Isn't it so cute? And large! I can fit everything into it! The texture of the fake leather is so soft, it feels very worn, yet durable. And now I finally have a bag I can wear across my chest again! I am in love!

Then while fiance headed to the mall's theater to check movie ticket prices, I headed to F21 again...I can't help myself. I just wanted to look at a hat... So I ended up getting this one:


I immediately removed the feathers, however XD It looks really cute! I'm not much of a hat person, but hats actually look decent on me. I'll probably get a lot of wear out of this hat this summer as most of my wardrobe will go with black! And then, I had to head over to the plus size section...and ended up getting a new swimsuit!


It has little cutouts on the sides covered in mesh, and the tummy part is ruched. I love it! ...D-do you want to see me in it? I'm a little embarrassed to post this but...


Yes, my thighs are as big as a small planet and my tummy sticks out, but...I like it. I think I look okay in it. Trying to be confident!! And, no, I don't know why the fiance's laptop is in the bathroom XD

After that, we went to a cheaper theater to go see Godzilla!! It was a really good movie, and a really good Godzilla movie. But I think my favorites are the older sillier ones...and ones with Mothra in them~

Today, we slept a little later and then went swimming with a friend. And there were beautiful thin people there, but I didn't cover myself up. I had a good time. Yay confidence! Please love your body, okay?

Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment